There are several classes of membership including Senior, Family, Social and Junior. Other membership concessions are available to country residents, full-time students and older and long-standing members.
Senior Members are entitled to enter in Club Yachting events, stand for office, nominate new members and to use all Club yachting facilities, including the marina and slipping facilities.
Social Members may only use the Club social facilities as described under 'Clubhouse and Dining Room'.
- Senior - $350.00
- Those with 30 years service, or who are over 65 years of age with 20 years service - $233.00
- Country/Interstate/Overseas - $233.00
- Senior - Deferred - Away for full year, No voting rights - $70.00
- Senior Member plus one other Senior, plus Junior Family Members - $455.00
- Those with 30 years service, or who are over 65 years of age with 20 years service - $303.00
- Family Life Member, plus one associate member plus junior family members - $105.00
- Family Membership interstate - $303.00
Other Classes of Members
- Crew - members who sail regularly - $144.00
- Social - members whose interest in the Club is only social - $144.00
- Corporate / Commercial - $500
- Student - Full Time - $70.00
- Junior up to 18 years - $30.00
Yachting Australia/Yachting Tasmania Membership
A YA/YT Levy is incorporated into all categories of membership.
YA/YT benefits are outlined on the Yachting Australia websitehttp://www.yachting.org.au/default.asp?MenuID=Member_Services/8/0,Member...
Goods and Services Tax is applicable and is included as a component of each fee.