Situated on the Eastern shores of Hobart, our venue overlooks the impressive BYC Marina on the Derwent River and the surrounding boardwalk and buildings on the shoreline.
From the natural beauty and casual atmosphere of the waterfront location, to the friendly and accommodating staff, the Bellerive Yacht Club offers a spectacular venue for all.
Our BYC clubhouse trades seven (7) days a week. Seasonal variations apply and normal trading is extended for some yachting and social events.
The Anchors Restaurant is open on Monday for dinner and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for both lunch and dinner and bookings are appreciated. Our Members Bar is open for bar meals during these times
The wine selection is varied and reasonably priced. Some small changes may occur to Dining Room times and days around Public Holidays - please check with the Bar and Dining Room staff.
A variety of social events are organised throughout the year by the House and Social Committee. Meals and functions are popular, so reservations are recommended. Just ask the Staff, check the Noticeboards for details or keep updated on our Facebook page of what's on and when.
Dress in the Clubhouse is normally neat, casual and this standard is insisted on after 6pm. Football shorts, tank tops and overalls are not considered appropriate at any time.
Visitors are welcome at any time and must sign the visitor’s book.
- The Club has an excellent record in Billiards and Snooker competitions and participates in Inter-Club competitions.
- A “Members Draw” cash jackpot is held at 6.30pm on Mondays. A Member must be present to win.
- 'Happy Hours' with reduced bar prices are held on Thursdays from 5.30pm to 6.30 pm.
- 'Joker Jackpot' is held on Fridays between 4.30pm & 6.30 pm.
- Live entertainment playing each Sunday afternoon from 3pm – 6pm.