Bellerive Yacht Club welcomes applications for membership from anyone interested in Sailing and Boating or anyone wishing to join us for social occasions.
Entitles use of the club’s facilities, including renting or leasing a marina berth, access to slip and storage areas, as well as enjoying our club’s facilities.
Annual fee $359
One Senior Member and Spouse plus all children up to 18 years of age. Entitles use of the club’s facilities, including renting or leasing a marina berth, access to slip and storage areas, as well as enjoying our club’s facilities.
Annual fee $478
For non-boat owners and those wishing to make use of our facilities.
Annual fee $147
Student Membership – Full Time
Under the age of 25 who wishes to make use of our facilities.
Annual fee $74
Up to 18 years and who wishes to make use of our facilities.
Annual fee $30
Yachting Tasmania / Australian Sailing Levy is incorporated into all categories of membership fees.
GST is applicable and is included as a component of each fee.
Apply for Membership
All applications must be proposed and seconded by a Senior Member. The application is then considered by BYC’s Board.
For further information, please contact our office on (03) 6244 1353 or complete this form and return to our office.
By joining BYC, members can look forward to a host of benefits including:
- Family friendly, welcoming environment
- Year-round sailing program
- Social Event Calendar
- Excellent clubhouse facilities, including availability for functions and conferences
- Excellent Restaurant facilities
- Marina and Boatyard facilities
- Membership Card – entitles members to 10% discount when purchasing food or drinks in the bar and dining room
- Access to Membership Benefits Scheme – Gaining member discounts on a variety of services from local businesses
- Car Parking Permit
- Weekly Newsletter
- Australian Sailing Affiliation